Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metabolism!!
#1
Wow....

Since I've stopped eating excessive amounts of snacks...my metabolism is too good. I apparently need to eat at least twice as many snacks as the normal person, or I lose to much weight. I stopped snacking, and I dropped 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago I went to the doctor's and weighed 124 pounds...I just went today for a prescription, and they weighed me, and I had stopped snacking so I could go to bed earlier...and I'm 118 now.

The doctor told me to snack a lot. So I gotta snack every night, a lot, from now on.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Metabolism!! - by Celipa - 04-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Metabolism!! - by Alsa - 04-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Metabolism!! - by Raditzu - 04-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Metabolism!! - by Metal Koola - 04-05-2006, 05:37 AM
Metabolism!! - by Reijin - 04-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 06:00 AM
Metabolism!! - by Reijin - 04-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Metabolism!! - by Android-18 - 04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Metabolism!! - by Whompt - 04-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Metabolism!! - by Celipa - 04-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Metabolism!! - by Vegeta - 04-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Metabolism!! - by Tobias - 04-05-2006, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)