04-05-2006, 02:40 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
i have surgery tomorrow :/ i have to wake up at 5am so they can put me to sleep
Shouldn't be too hard. Your ass will probably be asleep before the first anesthetic is even picked up.
Yeah, I've thought about the quiz thing before. I don't think it will ever happen though using the VJ Law
Not sure on it.Kirano, I do not mean this in any way but the most honest way, but do you realize how many times we had to ask you to read the rules and all when you were Jeice, and how many times after that we kept making you read them when you would ask things like "What planet can I find Vine on?" You are one of the few times we've had a major problem with that. Most of the other people have left shortly after.
I do not see a problem with the idea though. I'm always up for keeping this RPG from degrading into the level of the avg DBZ RPG.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

