Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metabolism!!
#6
Finally.

I hope you know that I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and I weigh literally 112-115. Sometimes even as low as 110. I eat a LOT. But I also eat very slowly, as I just get bored of chewing.

I have a very high metabolism apparently, according to any doctors and all.

My arms look like a spiderweb of veins wrapped over a skeletal limb covered in a thin carapace of flesh. Its pretty gross.

Ok, its not totally like that, but one day I may take a picture to show you. I'm pretty damn thin. I should have some guy pick me up one day and whore me out on television saying "for just twenty bucks a month you can feed little timmy"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Metabolism!! - by Celipa - 04-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Metabolism!! - by Alsa - 04-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Metabolism!! - by Raditzu - 04-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Metabolism!! - by Metal Koola - 04-05-2006, 05:37 AM
Metabolism!! - by Reijin - 04-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 06:00 AM
Metabolism!! - by Reijin - 04-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Metabolism!! - by Android-18 - 04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Metabolism!! - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Metabolism!! - by Whompt - 04-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Metabolism!! - by Celipa - 04-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Metabolism!! - by Vegeta - 04-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Metabolism!! - by Tobias - 04-05-2006, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)