Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm thinking...
#1
I want to go back to school, I want to graduate while I'm still under 20. I really want to stay with the shifts I have at work, also, because $650.00+ paychecks are nice. I think I can do it, I'll be sacrificing a lot of free time, but I really want to finish school and not lose my full time hours.

A day would be like this:

Get up at 8PM, get ready and leave by 9:20-9:30PM depending on how I'm getting to work.

Work 10PM - 6AM and go home, on Monday, Wensday, and Friday I'll go to Curves to work out and be home by 7ish instead of 6:30ish.

Get ready for school and be in class by 8:45 AM, taking 3 clases and be out by 12:10PM

Get home and try to be in bed by 1PM, sleep for 7 hours, and get up at 8PM.

So I'll likely be tired a lot, but I'll be able to get on maybe 2 hours every day, plus I'll have the weekend for my free time (and homework) as well as holidays.

My mom suggested I take 3 classes instead of 2, if I get burnt out I can drop one. If I do take 3 each semester I'll get 6 credits, and I need 5 to graduate. I won't have to come back again for the last credit.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm thinking... - by Android-18 - 04-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm thinking... - by Android-18 - 04-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm thinking... - by Raditzu - 04-05-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm thinking... - by Old Selipa - 04-05-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm thinking... - by Amadeus - 04-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm thinking... - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-05-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking... - by Android-18 - 04-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm thinking... - by Old Selipa - 04-07-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm thinking... - by Android-18 - 04-07-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm thinking... - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-07-2006, 03:04 AM
I'm thinking... - by Metal Koola - 04-07-2006, 03:25 AM
I'm thinking... - by Android-18 - 04-07-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm thinking... - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-07-2006, 03:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)