04-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Dude. Vegeta fucking blew up Arlia.
Despite the fact that it sucks since Goku's a total pussy, Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Especially considering this happens waaaaaaaaaay before any warriors actually get insanely strong. (Which implies that now Vegeta could, say, blow up a galaxy)
Hell, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there would have been an ep where SSJ Goku accidentally blows up reality. Like Rad said, he's basically the epitome of 'not-meant-to-be-beaten'.
The only person I can think of that could beat someone like that is Superman. And I hate Superman, so he doesn't count. Ever.
Despite the fact that it sucks since Goku's a total pussy, Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Especially considering this happens waaaaaaaaaay before any warriors actually get insanely strong. (Which implies that now Vegeta could, say, blow up a galaxy)
Hell, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there would have been an ep where SSJ Goku accidentally blows up reality. Like Rad said, he's basically the epitome of 'not-meant-to-be-beaten'.
The only person I can think of that could beat someone like that is Superman. And I hate Superman, so he doesn't count. Ever.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

