04-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Well, actually, he can't. That's the reason I hate Superman. He is, quite literally, unbeatable. Even dying hasn't stopped the bastard. It's fucking boring because there's no challenge at that point.
I distinctly remember an event in which he heard a group of people plotting his death from far across the universe. Thus, Superman went there, killed them, and came back to Earth (other side of the universe) in less than a day. He's pretty much invincible. ...Boring.
I distinctly remember an event in which he heard a group of people plotting his death from far across the universe. Thus, Superman went there, killed them, and came back to Earth (other side of the universe) in less than a day. He's pretty much invincible. ...Boring.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

