04-08-2006, 01:38 AM
I agree with Bra - a main character should never be 'perfect'. I believe strengths in your personality lead to other downfalls in your personality, and the same should hold true for good fight writing. Buu, for example, sucks at defence just because he hits so damn hard. That's kinda what sucked about DBZ as it went on.
I like the fact that Goku is stronger than Vegeta, though - since, like I said before, Goku has so many other personality flaws like his naivety. At least, until around the Cell saga when he began turning into generic do-gooder hero-person =/
I like the fact that Goku is stronger than Vegeta, though - since, like I said before, Goku has so many other personality flaws like his naivety. At least, until around the Cell saga when he began turning into generic do-gooder hero-person =/
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

