Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online Gamez!!!!
#1
Me and my 14 year old bro are getting really bored of doing nothing for like 7658656966588 days. So if anyone has the following...


X-Box Live: I dont play much at all. But If you feel like getting pwn'd by my lil bro, Gamertag: Killyourightnow (I came up with name. =P)

Runescape: I play alot. My lil bro hates Runescape. My username is Amphana...

Yahoo Gamez: I'll be on every once in a while... battlefieldboy379@yahoo.com

All the online stuff that would lighten our bordom... If anyone wants to play me, tell me to get on!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Online Gamez!!!! - by Alsa - 04-10-2006, 04:57 AM
Online Gamez!!!! - by Retane - 04-10-2006, 05:27 AM
Online Gamez!!!! - by Alsa - 04-10-2006, 05:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)