04-10-2006, 05:27 AM
Heh.. Shoot me if I ever get bored enough to play runescape.
My infamous character was banned for something of falsehood. But as an owner and admin I can see how they have to protect temsleves.
anyways....
here..
http://www.darkgrimoire.com
FAR better then runescape.. I can tell without looking. It's great for Rper's of this kind of site and you dont have to worry about jackasses going OMG w^ guys.... or how ever you do it... =\
I'd return but I dont got a IP mask =) And meh... id rather have an ecuse to write again lol
My infamous character was banned for something of falsehood. But as an owner and admin I can see how they have to protect temsleves.
anyways....
here..
http://www.darkgrimoire.com
FAR better then runescape.. I can tell without looking. It's great for Rper's of this kind of site and you dont have to worry about jackasses going OMG w^ guys.... or how ever you do it... =\
I'd return but I dont got a IP mask =) And meh... id rather have an ecuse to write again lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

