Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ehrm?
#1
I know there's a couple viruses out there that come in the form of a weird email... I signed onto my account and a piece of mail reading "love" sent by sgdrvs@cias.com or something along those lines. I didn't open it, just straight deleted it. Got curious about it and was wondering if anyone had a list of mailers and messages that shouldn't be opened for one virus or another... I just paranoid. o.O Plus it'd be a good thing to keep in mind for future use.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ehrm? - by Raz - 04-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Ehrm? - by Amadeus - 04-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Ehrm? - by Raz - 04-12-2006, 01:54 AM
Ehrm? - by Amadeus - 04-12-2006, 04:49 AM
Ehrm? - by Violet - 04-12-2006, 04:52 AM
Ehrm? - by Super Buu - 04-12-2006, 07:58 AM
Ehrm? - by Violet - 04-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Ehrm? - by Amadeus - 04-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Ehrm? - by Raz - 04-12-2006, 01:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)