Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calling in my bluff
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Anyway, I just found out DQ is coming out over here in April sometime, so I might get it then. It's actually been a while since I played a formulaic RPG.

Yeah.

Just got Dragon Quest and I'm about to take it for a test ride. Supposedly there's a bunch of new PAL features. It's been quite a few years since I played a generic ol' RPG, but I'm going in expecting to be bored and with that mindset I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm not.

Oh, and is there anything really important you can miss and never go back and get? May as well hear it before it's too late, because the hell if I'm playing through a game more than once unless it's like, Resident Evil 4 good. =O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Calling in my bluff - by Super Buu - 04-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Banned Dana - 04-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Old Captain Silver - 04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Super Buu - 04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Piccolo Daimoun - 04-12-2006, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)