Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calling in my bluff
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
=o

You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...

so did I 8o
I don't feel so alone anymore. =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Calling in my bluff - by Super Buu - 04-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Banned Dana - 04-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Old Captain Silver - 04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Super Buu - 04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Hellfighter 17 - 04-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Calling in my bluff - by Piccolo Daimoun - 04-12-2006, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)