04-14-2006, 06:59 PM
(HOUSE B)
(Head of Household)
Raditzu
(Nominees)
M Carrot
A-17
(Voters)
A-13
Gokua
Jackie
Krillin
Nezi
Piccolo Dai
Because one person has not voted, I've been forced to take matters into my own hand...
So after over 48 hours....
Gokua, I'm going to ask you to leave. You have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
Now, because there were nominees...and people did vote. We will continue as planned.
Monster Carrot and Android 17, step forward.
By a vote 3 to 2...
Monster Carrot, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
(Head of Household)
Raditzu
(Nominees)
M Carrot
A-17
(Voters)
A-13
Gokua
Jackie
Krillin
Nezi
Piccolo Dai
Because one person has not voted, I've been forced to take matters into my own hand...
So after over 48 hours....
Gokua, I'm going to ask you to leave. You have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
Now, because there were nominees...and people did vote. We will continue as planned.
Monster Carrot and Android 17, step forward.
By a vote 3 to 2...
Monster Carrot, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

