Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rating
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I'm a very touchy person, I get hurt easily and take things to heart, so likely if my rating gets really bad I'll go sit in a corner and cry.
*gave 18 a ten long time ago*

I don't see how it is too big of a deal. I mean, if mine goes up a bit, I'll be like, "Cool," yea, but I won't be overtly excited about it. Most people just rate on how people are on teh boards or n00bness, from what I've noticed
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Rating - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-24-2005, 03:04 AM
Rating - by Claire - 10-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Rating - by Claire - 10-24-2005, 03:18 AM
Rating - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-24-2005, 03:27 AM
Rating - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-24-2005, 03:32 AM
Rating - by Alura - 10-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Rating - by Alura - 10-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Rating - by Vegeta - 10-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Rating - by Old Dave - 10-24-2005, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)