Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
From T to T
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I'm going to allow Raditzu to continue working with you on this matter, as he already knows of your situation.

You lazy git!

Tch...

I'll get to doing the actual switch sometime in the remotely near future.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
From T to T - by Ashe - 10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
From T to T - by Kaden - 10-26-2005, 10:18 PM
From T to T - by Kaden - 10-27-2005, 11:02 AM
From T to T - by Orion - 10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
From T to T - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 02:39 PM
From T to T - by Kaden - 11-01-2005, 12:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)