05-16-2006, 02:57 AM
Hmmm?
It's alcohol.
Whats the difference?
Well besides some things straight, like Crown Royal and some gin's(if not all), leave a choking feeling feeling in your throat because they tend to dry your throat up like a mother fucker.
Jager Bombs= Shotglass filled up placed in a coffee cup. Then with red bull, you pour it in the coffee cupp equally to the top of the shot.. then drink...
It's alcohol.
Whats the difference?
Well besides some things straight, like Crown Royal and some gin's(if not all), leave a choking feeling feeling in your throat because they tend to dry your throat up like a mother fucker.
Jager Bombs= Shotglass filled up placed in a coffee cup. Then with red bull, you pour it in the coffee cupp equally to the top of the shot.. then drink...
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

