Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Char Change
#9
I don't want to sound like a prick, I'm friend's with alot of you, but when a member asks only for staff to post, please I ask that you follow that, Janemba we had already dicussed this topic in length and it has been decided he will not be changing characters. Torbie deal with what you have and make it work as best you can, I know it is difficult, but to truly be a great writer one must over come such obstacles.


Messages In This Thread
Char Change - by Old Dave - 10-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Char Change - by Old Dave - 10-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Char Change - by Ashe - 10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Char Change - by Old Dave - 10-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Char Change - by Old Dave - 10-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Char Change - by Kami - 10-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Char Change - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Char Change - by Toshiro - 10-27-2005, 05:53 AM
Char Change - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 06:04 AM
Char Change - by Orion - 10-27-2005, 06:06 AM
Char Change - by Ashe - 10-28-2005, 04:01 AM
Char Change - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-28-2005, 04:04 AM
Char Change - by Ashe - 10-28-2005, 04:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)