Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changing Characters
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
Alright I'll stick with Ginyu then. Just wanted too know. But then here comes my second question. If you are a veteran and you have been playing a while. And you finally decide to change characters is it the same penalty or do you think they could catch a break. Because I am not sure that I want to be captain Ginyu my entire time on this site. And If I am going to change I think I should do it, sooner than later if you dont give them this break. What do you think?

If your a veteran, then you probably wouldnt want to play any other character since you developed your current one to the point you just dont wanna give him up and/or youve played with him for so long you just got used to it. But yeah, it is the same penalty.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.


Messages In This Thread
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Changing Characters - by Toshiro - 10-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Changing Characters - by Tamsin - 10-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Changing Characters - by Tamsin - 10-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Changing Characters - by Claire - 10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Changing Characters - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-27-2005, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)