Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changing Characters
#9
About vets getting a break...Try not to sound like you know the answer Uub, because that's really something the Admins could decide. I don't think Rei lost anything for swithing, and I doubt it would happen to a few others I know might switch and are on staff and some-what vets. I doubt if they were faced with losing a lot of power AND their stuff/zeni, they might not do it...but, anyway, we aren't sure on that so yeah.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."


Messages In This Thread
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Changing Characters - by Toshiro - 10-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Changing Characters - by Tamsin - 10-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Changing Characters - by Tamsin - 10-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Changing Characters - by Claire - 10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Changing Characters - by Old Dave - 10-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Changing Characters - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-27-2005, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)