Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stat Sheet
#5
So, lemme get this straight, this means 13 can still post in the quest we are in, right? I think we are almost finished, but I wanted to know just to be safe. =D


Sorry abou tposting it in the other part, don't know how it did that...when I hit repply i was in this area, not that other...where you choose the VIPs. I apologize for that.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stat Sheet - by Banned Dana - 05-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Stat Sheet - by Burter Jr - 05-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Stat Sheet - by Hellfighter 17 - 05-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Stat Sheet - by Burter Jr - 05-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Stat Sheet - by Violet - 05-20-2006, 02:13 AM
Stat Sheet - by Burter Jr - 05-20-2006, 02:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)