05-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Meh whats so special about being Gambit? Zuo Ci is where t's at! If you could do like he does, you could reach out and touch somebody!
Or how about a grand ol' move with 'em! 52 Pickup! Right after you've been wait...>_><_< shhhh.... lmao All I can say is... 'FWOP!' Pick up my cards bitch!
Or how about a grand ol' move with 'em! 52 Pickup! Right after you've been wait...>_><_< shhhh.... lmao All I can say is... 'FWOP!' Pick up my cards bitch!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

