Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woops, made a Mistake
#8
*Walks in late*

Buu is a really complicated character to classify. For me anyway. But heres how I see it.

For Clarification-

Forms Of Buu:

Majin Buu - The general name for the Evil created by Bibidi to take over the world or some shit.

-Fat Buu - Form of Buu that is essentially pure good, if you see it that way.He is obviously fat. He is never actually called Fat Buu, he is called Mr. Buu in the Anime, maybe in the manga too, I never watched it. But most RPGs refer to Fat Buu as Majin Buu because all of the other Buu forms have a word describing it (Kid, Evil etc.) and calling him Fat Buu isn't really needed.

-Evil Buu (Thin Buu) - The grey form of Buu that came out of Buu when he got pissed about Bee dying. Wasn't seen for long before changing into Super Buu.

-Super Buu - This form is around the longest, giving the Z warriors a hard time until Vegeta and Goku take out all the people he absorbed. He is tall muscular and pink. This form includes all the looks he gets after absorbing Gotenks, Piccolo and Gohan, as he doesn't really change forms, only his clothes and antenna change and his power goes up. (Note. HF17, I don't mean to be picky but Super Buu launched the Mass Genocide Attack not Evil Buu.)

-Kid Buu - This is the actual being formed by Bibidi. Thusly, he is the real 'Majin Buu', though he is always called Kid Buu. He changed into Fat Buu after absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai or whatever he is called. He is short, muscular and pink with red eyes I think. He never really speaks any english, only lashing out and screaming.

Yes, I did remember all of this from watching the show.

Note- I think the reason Buu got confused is cause of the Kid Buu being the actual Majin Buu thing I wrote. I dunno if i'm right but whatever.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Woops, made a Mistake - by Piper Juunanagou - 10-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Piper Juunanagou - 10-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Old Dave - 10-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Old Dave - 10-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Old Dave - 10-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Rem-13 - 10-29-2005, 01:06 AM
Woops, made a Mistake - by The Terminator - 10-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Rose - 10-31-2005, 03:36 AM
Woops, made a Mistake - by Kaden - 10-31-2005, 03:38 AM
Woops, made a Mistake - by The Terminator - 10-31-2005, 03:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)