Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Something to add to the vault
#5
I don't remember him being called a saiyan in the Tree of Might, do you? Since there were only, how many, seven that survived Frieza's attack. I think he'd be important if he was a survivor of planet Vegeta's destruction, which he isn't since he gets pummeled to death by Goku in a few seconds...

And I don't remember seeing his tail either.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Something to add to the vault - by Rem-13 - 10-31-2005, 10:03 PM
Something to add to the vault - by Rose - 10-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Something to add to the vault - by Piper Juunanagou - 10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Something to add to the vault - by Kaden - 10-31-2005, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)