Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Burter] You've made a rather big mistake..
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Kilah
Be that as it may, I've never shown any indication for that to be the case.

Next time, I will not waste my time signing up, since I'm obviously just being judged erroneously as an incompetant roleplayer.

Just because you weren't selected for one stinkin saga doesn't mean your efforts won't be valued in the next. Tht kind of attitude will all but guarantee you you won't make it in ever. Perk up. Choose this time to refine your writing skills through personal roleplay or something so you can have a better shot at the next one.

BJ is only one man running a saga of 44 players. If he isn't on prozac or smoking some heavy shit after this, then I, for one, value his efforts at getting the players together and active. =\
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.


Messages In This Thread
[Burter] You've made a rather big mistake.. - by Violet - 05-25-2006, 05:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)