05-25-2006, 05:33 AM
Honestly, if you were selected, whoever you replaced would be saying the exact same thing. We have this problem every tournament.
A lot of it is due to you being a newer person to this site, and thus noone really knows how serious you are. You can prove us wrong, obviously, but the dissappearing for a few days gave off a different impression. For all Burter knew, you could have just not shown up again.
Its really not a big deal man. I didn't participate in the first two DAs that happened on the site, despite having been here for seven years. I made the third, and this one. More will come.
A lot of it is due to you being a newer person to this site, and thus noone really knows how serious you are. You can prove us wrong, obviously, but the dissappearing for a few days gave off a different impression. For all Burter knew, you could have just not shown up again.
Its really not a big deal man. I didn't participate in the first two DAs that happened on the site, despite having been here for seven years. I made the third, and this one. More will come.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

