05-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain SilverYup, it's a game. I understand that, I still think what you did was a very low blow, but hey, it's a game. Though, don't consider me an alliance member anymore, sorry.
I have shit planned for Silver. PBK so far, is the only one I will kill in FD. IC, Silver did not trust him at all. Neither did the soul's trapped in his mind. Bujin needs to look out. But I am most likely going for Violet next. Or Hasky.
There. My plans are out. Play with them a little.
And I feel really bad about doing that to PBK, but... It is just a game and if he wants to get me back, When the game is over, I'll be waiting.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

