05-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
I'll say this much, I want people to come kick me arse. It will be fun. So I'm doing what will probably be one of the most stupid things to do in the history of DA.
My posistion is F-7. Come and get meh 8)
Stay there for 2 days!
I have a jack of hearts for your ass =)
Hey Buukin.. after DA send him to the afterlife hehe =D
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

