05-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
But I am most likely going for Violet next. Or Hasky.
There. My plans are out. Play with them a little.
Hmm. I feel the need to say that your plans are a little far fetched, man. Yeah, you got some skills, you even got a lil ki. Hell, you even got to nut jobs living in your head.
Me? My groups combined ki is oh, ballparking about 70 mil. And that is so far. Mine alone is over 25 mil, its also been a while since I busted Spiritken out on someone's ass, so I am just going to say that Ki Pistol>spoon, not to mention a few goodies from my pals.
Unless you want an early death, I think you need to rethink your plans before you find my size nine crammed up your poopshoot.
Vi calm down. jeez dont take so much offense i dont think he was dissin you, and it probably isn't a good idea to go spouting your mouth off either, granted i got ur back. But there are some powerful combo's in here, if he wants to step up and get knocked down let him, but dont do the same thing.
I'm not angry or hostile or anything, in fact, i kinda giggled when I saw that
I am only stating the obvious.
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.

