05-29-2006, 08:37 PM
XD
lol
Last night was fun! I'm not drunk anymore!
=)
=(
Now for the clincher.... will Retane do the ever-most-boring-post and swear to kill Obilu when they next meet? Will we figure out where the hell these cock fucks ever meet!?!
Stay tuned to fiind out whats going to happen next on Days of our Abyss!
lol
Last night was fun! I'm not drunk anymore!
=)
=(
Now for the clincher.... will Retane do the ever-most-boring-post and swear to kill Obilu when they next meet? Will we figure out where the hell these cock fucks ever meet!?!
Stay tuned to fiind out whats going to happen next on Days of our Abyss!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

