Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Characters
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Would you believe I've actually made a pact with myself to read all of your stuff sometime over the summer, Rei?

Even though it's obvious to have your own story with a customized character, it's almost like Rei belongs in DBZ in the first place. I recognize some of the humor connected with your posts, one of the reasons why reading them isn't some mass of painful deliberation to if or not I should take the time. I also enjoy the way Rei fights at an almost half powered way... like having a loaded gun but deciding to pistol whip the person to death instead. One point or another I'd like to Rp along side you if I ever get the chance to.

That actually helps me alot. Very thankful for your words on that end. It helped me to know that the way I try to portray him actually does come off feeling smooth and not like I'm forcefully injecting him into this universe.

I actually have times where I wish I could see Reijin appear on the show or something, b/c he just feels right for it now.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Characters - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Characters - by Raz - 05-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Characters - by Minoshia - 05-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Characters - by Super Buu - 05-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Characters - by The Terminator - 05-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Characters - by Violet - 05-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Characters - by Android 17 - 05-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Characters - by Banned Dana - 05-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Characters - by Belle Hibiki - 05-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Characters - by Burter Jr - 05-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Characters - by Retane - 05-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Characters - by Android 17 - 05-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Characters - by Kirano - 05-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Characters - by Super Buu - 05-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Characters - by Hellfighter 17 - 05-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Characters - by Whompt - 05-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Characters - by Minoshia - 05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Characters - by Android-18 - 05-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Characters - by Sammah - 05-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Characters - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Characters - by Retane - 05-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Characters - by Kirano - 05-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Characters - by Whompt - 05-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Characters - by Burter Jr - 05-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Characters - by Raditzu - 05-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Characters - by Retane - 05-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Characters - by Ruhiel - 05-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Characters - by Whompt - 05-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Characters - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Characters - by Whompt - 05-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Characters - by Super Buu - 05-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Characters - by Ruhiel - 05-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Characters - by Super Buu - 05-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Characters - by Kirano - 05-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Characters - by Burter Jr - 05-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Characters - by Kirano - 05-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Characters - by Android-18 - 05-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Characters - by Burter Jr - 05-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Characters - by Reijin - 05-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Characters - by Raz - 05-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Characters - by Reijin - 05-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Characters - by Banned Dana - 05-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Characters - by Belle Hibiki - 05-30-2006, 12:19 AM
Characters - by Whompt - 05-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Characters - by Belle Hibiki - 05-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Characters - by Minoshia - 05-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Characters - by Ruhiel - 05-30-2006, 03:34 AM
Characters - by Raditzu - 05-30-2006, 04:00 AM
Characters - by Super Buu - 05-30-2006, 04:06 AM
Characters - by Burter Jr - 05-30-2006, 04:07 AM
Characters - by Violet - 05-30-2006, 04:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)