Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day Three: Afternoon
#18
Responsibility. Buu hated it. The only thing you could depend on him to do was let you down. Never in his life had he been accountable for anyone but himself, and that was the way he liked it. After all, he was immortal! Until this infernal game, he had never had to worry about losing limbs, or taking injuries. If there was one ideal he?d picked up in all his years, it was that everything was reversible. He would find a way to put right the wrongs, to get what he wanted. There was always a way. Things were simple. Up until now, Buu had always agreed with his own decisions. There was no dispute.

But now, he was conflicted. Somehow, by some inexplicable chance, he had become ? responsible for his group. He hadn?t asked for that responsibility, he had simply been given it. Buu wanted, more than anything else, to discard it and become accountable only for himself. But now, another voice was in his head. What he thought he should do and what he did do were no longer one and the same.

And now, he was posed a question.

?How much longer will it be until you finally decide to kill me??

Buu snarled, his anger at breaking point. He lashed out with a hand, just barely missing the face of his companion. ?Shut the fuck up!? he snapped. ?I don?t need to justify myself to you!? His reply hadn?t even answered the question posed - it was as if he was listening to someone other than Violet. He looked away, then looked back again, adding; ?I?ve come with you this far, and I intend to carry on through to the end. If you make it that far, then I?ll kill you. Or I can do it now and finally get some peace!? He suddenly raised his voice to a shout. ?YOUR CHOICE!?

The girl just stood back in shock. She hadn?t been expecting such an angry outburst. She wanted to ask what was wrong, whether he was still upset about the deaths of his friends, but thought better of it. Knowing Buu, trying to talk to him would just fuel his anger. So she just frowned, and remained silent.

?You know,? the majin continued, ?I never joined this competition to play babysitter for anyone else. I?m only doing this because I know there are stronger fighters out there, undoubtedly banding together for protection.? He spat out the last word distastefully. ?So I?m forced into this scenario. Just know that, as soon as I can, I will get out of it.? He looked up at the sky suddenly, as if realising that they were being watched - filmed.

?Soon, you will all know my wrath.?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


Messages In This Thread
Day Three: Afternoon - by Burter Jr - 06-04-2006, 03:37 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Super Buu - 06-04-2006, 03:39 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Burter Jr - 06-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Android-18 - 06-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Krillin - 06-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Violet - 06-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Kami - 06-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Minoshia - 06-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Bardock - 06-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Banned Dana - 06-04-2006, 07:34 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Super Buu - 06-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Minoshia - 06-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Orion - 06-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Violet - 06-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Banned Dana - 06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Burter Jr - 06-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Belle Hibiki - 06-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Super Buu - 06-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Day Three: Afternoon - by Bardock - 06-05-2006, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)