06-05-2006, 05:31 AM
OOC: I?m just going to pretend that last post was a perverted fantasy of Violet?s and didn?t actually happen =/
The bizarre-looking trio carried onward, each wearing a grim expression upon their faces. This competition was coming to a close, and they all knew it. Fourteen of you are going to die before this is over. That?s what Karl had said. That meant, at the very least, that two of the group were going to die.
More importantly, though, who was to be the survivor?
Super was determined, against all odds, to make it himself. He would do anything in his power to make it happen. Except treachery. He?d made a promise, and he wouldn?t sacrifice his pride, not even for his life. If it came down to it, he?d fight his allies. But it would be in true battle, not the way Goku Junior or Seventeen had died. If Buu had to die, he wanted to die with honour.
But that?s not going to happen, he thought, his puttalin-imitated face muscles twitching unnoticeably. Where others die, I live. I am a true immortal. I cannot be killed.
His deluded thoughts went unnoticed by the others. They must have noticed something wrong, though - ever since he?d heard of the Konat?s survival, he?d been acting different. His pride had been compromised, he?d let a traitor go unpunished. The one who had killed Seventeen ?
He put it out of his mind, for now. Minoshia?s time would come.
?Gragh!? he exclaimed suddenly, fingers hooking around the pores on his head. ?I want to fly! This is so ? slow!? Not only that, but he wanted to vent some energy. He sufficed by blowing steam from his chest.
?I can understand where you?re coming from,? said Violet, turning to him with a begrudging look, ?but it?s not that bad. You get to appreciate the surroundings more from down here. It?s not such a rush all the time.?
?You don?t understand!? snapped Buu, staring up at the clear sky. ?I was born able to fly, it?s in my nature. Having it taken away for me is like you having your legs cut off.?
?Stop complaining,? stated the woman dryly. ?At least you can still walk.? She hooked a thumb towards the mini-me in Buu?s backpack. Kid snarled in agreement.
?Fuck you,? Super retorted, with all the cognitive athleticism of a dead armadillo. He placed his bag on the ground and slumped down on a nearby patch of grass. ?I?m going to sleep. You can keep watch.?
?Me?!? Violet burst out, eyebrows arched downward. ?Why does it have to be me??
?Because Kid here seems to have lost the ability to speak, and if I stay on watch without getting some sleep first, I?m liable to kill someone.? He directed a glare at the girl?s direction. ?And you?re someone.? Without another word, he lay back, arms crossed behind his head.
Violet sighed, leaning her back against a nearby tree. Perhaps in the morning her friend?s anger would have diffused ? fat chance.
The bizarre-looking trio carried onward, each wearing a grim expression upon their faces. This competition was coming to a close, and they all knew it. Fourteen of you are going to die before this is over. That?s what Karl had said. That meant, at the very least, that two of the group were going to die.
More importantly, though, who was to be the survivor?
Super was determined, against all odds, to make it himself. He would do anything in his power to make it happen. Except treachery. He?d made a promise, and he wouldn?t sacrifice his pride, not even for his life. If it came down to it, he?d fight his allies. But it would be in true battle, not the way Goku Junior or Seventeen had died. If Buu had to die, he wanted to die with honour.
But that?s not going to happen, he thought, his puttalin-imitated face muscles twitching unnoticeably. Where others die, I live. I am a true immortal. I cannot be killed.
His deluded thoughts went unnoticed by the others. They must have noticed something wrong, though - ever since he?d heard of the Konat?s survival, he?d been acting different. His pride had been compromised, he?d let a traitor go unpunished. The one who had killed Seventeen ?
He put it out of his mind, for now. Minoshia?s time would come.
?Gragh!? he exclaimed suddenly, fingers hooking around the pores on his head. ?I want to fly! This is so ? slow!? Not only that, but he wanted to vent some energy. He sufficed by blowing steam from his chest.
?I can understand where you?re coming from,? said Violet, turning to him with a begrudging look, ?but it?s not that bad. You get to appreciate the surroundings more from down here. It?s not such a rush all the time.?
?You don?t understand!? snapped Buu, staring up at the clear sky. ?I was born able to fly, it?s in my nature. Having it taken away for me is like you having your legs cut off.?
?Stop complaining,? stated the woman dryly. ?At least you can still walk.? She hooked a thumb towards the mini-me in Buu?s backpack. Kid snarled in agreement.
?Fuck you,? Super retorted, with all the cognitive athleticism of a dead armadillo. He placed his bag on the ground and slumped down on a nearby patch of grass. ?I?m going to sleep. You can keep watch.?
?Me?!? Violet burst out, eyebrows arched downward. ?Why does it have to be me??
?Because Kid here seems to have lost the ability to speak, and if I stay on watch without getting some sleep first, I?m liable to kill someone.? He directed a glare at the girl?s direction. ?And you?re someone.? Without another word, he lay back, arms crossed behind his head.
Violet sighed, leaning her back against a nearby tree. Perhaps in the morning her friend?s anger would have diffused ? fat chance.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

