Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day Three: Evening
#5
"No. There was one smaller group of two, but we had no clue who they were," the elder Namekian answered solemnly, understanding where the Saiyan was going with this.

The dark haired youth nodded. "So lets use our heads here. She's either in the small group fending for herself with one other person... Nah, that's not like her, is it? I think she'd go to where there are more people around. She's very impulsive," he observed.

"You are treading rough waters, Reijin," his King warned him. He was not appreciating the topic in the least.

Reijin gave him a simple look. "Shut up and listen. So by impulse, she would be attracted to larger groups, where there are more people that she knows. She would want to surround herself in familiarity. She didn't choose us. I doubt she chose Civil Unrest. Oh..." He suddenly tapped his Scouter that he'd recieved when he entered this event. "Trunks, you seem to know alot about computers and machinery. Tell me, did you know that these things update the groups in real time? There's an entire section of records on each combatant and everything." He could tell by Trunks's expression that he hadn't actually looked at it. "Its not always up to date, but Bra has been with them since nearly the moment we were put here."

Changing up his topic, he shook his head. "No, do you think that Rad and 18 delude themselves with thoughts that they will not have to kill one or the other when this is all done? What about the other couples on this island? You secretly hope the other will fall during the struggle, because in the end, none of you want to have to be the one to pull the trigger. You do not want to see their loving and trusting eyes looking fondly into your own... As. You. Pull. The. Trigger."

Each word seemed to echo off of the trees around them, pounding in the effect. What exactly was Reijin's point? He could tell from Kami's cool and thoughtful expression that the Namekian had already come here knowing this. He nodded at the elder and recieved a nod in return. He was indeed experienced. The android seemed completely placid, unreadable as far as his expression was concerned. But Reijin could safely assume that the words had reached his CPU by now.

Trunks seemed a bit emotional. Reijin's words seemed to have actualy broken through his facade a bit, into the core of his tough guy routine. Vejita seemed uneasy, in a struggle between protecting his family and... He didn't know. Reijin walked over toward the group, and squatted down, giving them all a look directly into their eyes. "Do not think that I will not kill each and every one of you if the situation requires it before the end of this trial. If anything stands in my way, I will remove it. Don't think that I am the only one that feels this way either. The Namekian gets it. The android gets it. You, Trunks, wanted to get it. You attacked your father. He almost gets it."

Reijin turned to walk back to the bags, and he heard a rustle behind him as everyone stood, angered and possibly wishing to lash out. "I'm telling you what you need to hear," he called over his shoulder. "I will not go into battle with soft children. I have to know that I can rely on you when my back is turned to make sure bullets do not enter it," he chuckled, commenting on Kami and Trunks' similar wounds.

"Here is how I sorted our gear. Each of you grab one set, because you all have a role to play. We'll be a lot more ready now. Especially when assassins come for us in the form of our loved ones," he spoke, his voice lowering on the note. He grabbed a bag and threw it over his shoulder. "Let's go."

"Where's my ring?" he heard from behind him.

"I have it. I think I'll be able to use it more effectively," he informed him. He heard a loud crack from behind him that he immediately dismissed, moments before Saiba appeared beside him trying to stay close for protection.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Messages In This Thread
Day Three: Evening - by Burter Jr - 06-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Violet - 06-05-2006, 04:08 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Super Buu - 06-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Reijin - 06-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Reijin - 06-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Raditzu - 06-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Burter Jr - 06-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Orion - 06-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Violet - 06-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Banned Dana - 06-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Kami - 06-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Sammah - 06-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Day Three: Evening - by Raditzu - 06-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Minoshia - 06-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Bardock - 06-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Day Three: Evening - by Burter Jr - 06-06-2006, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)