Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elimination Exit
#25
"The hell?"

"Sir, it's alright."

"Ok, but where the hell am I?"

"Sir, please, calm down."

"I'm calm. I'm cool."

"Sir! Lay back down! The doctor will be with you shortly!"

"I just said, I'm good. Where am I? Did I lose?"

"If you do not lay back down, I'll need to call security."

It was a simple move. When confronted with someone he thought was acting foolishly, he'd get a twitch in his mouth and scratch the back of his head. What Krillin felt, or rather, didn't feel, caused his mouth to gape open in shock. He promptly fainted back onto the bed, just as the Commie nurse had wanted. Convenient, really, though Krillin would likely puke when he came to.

----------------------

Krillin puked when he came to. And, as tends to be the case with anyone who pukes while reclined, the waste particles flew into the air and were pulled back down by gravity onto the hospital gown.

The doctor standing nearby took no notice, but Krillin had a question. "Why do you guys make these things white?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, y'know, pretty much every bodily fluid we've got would stain these things. Why not make 'em black or something?"

"Tradition."

"And you can bleach 'em and reuse 'em?"

The doctor looked uneasy. Krillin must've cracked the code.

"How do you feel? Headache, I'm sure. That's actually a good sign."

"Yeah. What'd you guys do?"

"We regenerated your body."

"Wasn't I dead?"

"Sorta. There's a bunch of mumbo-jumbo with the collars that kept you alive and all, while still being kinda dead."

"That doesn't sound very scientific."

"That's because it's actually very scientific."

"Ah."

The rest of the conversation was very boring. In a matter of minutes, Krillin was up. In another couple minutes, they removed all of the cumbersome IV cables and such, and Krillin was out the door.

"Planet?"

"Huh?"

"What Planet do you want to go to?"

Krillin now noticed a piece of loose-leaf paper stuck to the front of the desk, just beyond the attendant's eyesight.

It said:

--To piss off the chick, ask her what your options are.--

Why would I want to do that? Krillin wondered.

The paper blew up at this point due to some inexplicable wind, allowing Krillin to read the other side.

--Because, fag. Just do it.--

That was good enough for Krillin.

"I'm sorry, what are my options?"

The attendant made a very long, drawn-out sigh indicating the lung capacity to expand and explode a hippopotamus.

"I'm joking. I do have a question, though. Has Android 20 checked through here yet?"

The attendant, relieved she was not required to cycle through every single Planet in the nearby Quadrant of the galaxy (like she had to for the four jerk-offs that came before Krillin), was all too happy to help the little bald one out.

"Yes."

"Destination?"

"Earth."

"Beam me up-"

Krillin read her nametag.

"-Lucy.

((OOC: Earf-sei.))
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Elimination Exit - by Burter Jr - 05-26-2006, 06:46 AM
Elimination Exit - by Old Captain Silver - 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Elimination Exit - by Dave - 05-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Elimination Exit - by Kirano - 05-28-2006, 02:38 AM
Elimination Exit - by Toshiro - 05-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Elimination Exit - by Retane - 05-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Elimination Exit - by The Terminator - 05-31-2006, 01:24 AM
Elimination Exit - by Uno - 05-31-2006, 02:53 AM
Elimination Exit - by Jewtastic - 05-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Elimination Exit - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-31-2006, 11:46 PM
Elimination Exit - by Yamu - 06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Elimination Exit - by Spencinator - 06-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Elimination Exit - by Raz - 06-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Elimination Exit - by Whompt - 06-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Elimination Exit - by Tobias - 06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Elimination Exit - by Bra - 06-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Elimination Exit - by Android-18 - 06-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Elimination Exit - by Kami - 06-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Elimination Exit - by Orion - 06-08-2006, 04:34 AM
Elimination Exit - by Violet - 06-08-2006, 06:08 AM
Elimination Exit - by Banned Dana - 06-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Elimination Exit - by Super Buu - 06-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Elimination Exit - by Bardock - 06-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Elimination Exit - by Ruhiel - 06-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Elimination Exit - by Krillin - 06-09-2006, 04:37 AM
Elimination Exit - by Belle Hibiki - 06-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Elimination Exit - by Old Selipa - 06-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Elimination Exit - by Sammah - 06-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Elimination Exit - by Reijin - 06-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Elimination Exit - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-12-2006, 04:19 AM
Elimination Exit - by Metal Koola - 06-16-2006, 05:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)