Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need to Get This Out
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Dude, that shouldn't happen at that young of an age. You won't die from this, if it's confined to your leg, but still...

I'm praying for you that it's benign.

That's what I thought.

Here's the really scary thing.

My dad says it could be some testicular cancer if it's that close and that it spread. That's when I really got scared.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jewtastic - 07-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Android-18 - 07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Minoshia - 07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Whompt - 07-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Bardock - 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Spencinator - 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)