Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need to Get This Out
#4
Well, you can actually check that yourself... for the testicular cancer, that is. But that... wow. It has GOT to be benign. They just can't... *cringes*

Hopefully it's still in the early stages. If that's the case, then they should be able to remove it without much incident. If not... well, several forms of cancer have been cured thanks to improvements in nanotechology and genetically modified viruses. Good luck, Tap.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jewtastic - 07-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Android-18 - 07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Minoshia - 07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Whompt - 07-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Bardock - 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Spencinator - 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)