Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need to Get This Out
#7
I'm so sorry to hear that, you know I care about you Sad. I hope it isn't serious. Also, you may be 15, but anyone who thinks 15 year olds don't know stress, obviously don't remember. I had such a bad year then, and most people do.

Hun, just try to stay positive. I know it's hard, but you gotta keep your head up. I've faced many things in my life, maybe not cancer, but it's been rough. I can't say I know what you're feeling, but I know you can be strong.

Let us know what's going on as soon as you can. I may not be around as much as I'd like to, but my computer is always on, so just message me and we can talk Sad. *hugs* I don't pray, but I'll hope for your health.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jewtastic - 07-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Android-18 - 07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Minoshia - 07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Whompt - 07-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Bardock - 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Spencinator - 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)