Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need to Get This Out
#9
Tapion, my bro. I'm so sorry to hear this, you don't deserve this at all. Your one of the best people I've ever met, and you're still so young. I cringe at the thought. Im on AIM alot, i know we haven't talked in a while but hit me up. I'm actually visiting my cousins in Queens on Tuesday if you're still going to be in NYC i can try to find ya. Best of luck man, You'll me in my prayers.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jewtastic - 07-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Android-18 - 07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Minoshia - 07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Whompt - 07-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Bardock - 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Spencinator - 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)