Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need to Get This Out
#12
Hold on to your nuts, man. Don't let 'em take your nuts!

I'm pulling for you. You're young and otherwise healthy, so you have a pretty good chance at kicking this thing's ass. Every day the technology to fight this stuff gets better and better, so your body picked a good time to have it, if it had to have it at all. Things will work out. Hang in there. Enjoy your trip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Ruhiel - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jewtastic - 07-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Android-18 - 07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Minoshia - 07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Whompt - 07-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Bardock - 07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Spencinator - 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I Need to Get This Out - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I Need to Get This Out - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-08-2006, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)