Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
alright douschebag go skimper off into the workshop, where you think you're god, and keep making little pissant sigs and pretend your better then Cargo.




Hey, hey, hey. I haven't said anything insulting to yet, have I? i expect the same courtesy from you. Keep it friendly.




Also, I don't think I am god. Do I think I am better than Cargo? Yes, I do, but I am not better than everyone.

I can name a couple of people who's work I admire.



Excerise the U.S.'s 5th Amendment and remain silent.


Smile)
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006 - by Aero - 07-09-2006, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)