Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mac Ads
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Last Night

Murasaki: That Mac thing was hilarious, dude.
Reijin: Yeah, I know.
Reijin: I'm waiting on Goku to sweep in and attempt to correct everyone though.
Reijin: Tell us of the wonders of the holy Mac.
Muraski: Yeah, its inevitable.
Reijin: If not him, then Selipa.

True story, I was there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mac Ads - by Krillin - 07-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Mac Ads - by Whompt - 07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Mac Ads - by Violet - 07-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Mac Ads - by Reijin - 07-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Mac Ads - by Raditzu - 07-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Mac Ads - by Drake - 07-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Mac Ads - by Reijin - 07-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Mac Ads - by Drake - 07-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Mac Ads - by Jewtastic - 07-12-2006, 07:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)