Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I don't think this is even possible.
#5
Uhm, a few months ago, at exactly 12 PM, my time-zone...most...almost all Romanian search engines cehck for broken links. I know some plug-ins for IE made it send Chubbs to the engines, so I saw how many where there. approximately 100. Then, suddenly all vanished and it was back to 5 guests. Dunno how they made it not show them up at all >.>


((I was a guest at the time.))
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I don't think this is even possible. - by Orion - 07-13-2006, 01:52 PM
I don't think this is even possible. - by Violet - 07-13-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't think this is even possible. - by OldYamcha - 07-13-2006, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)