07-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Although it seems that many, many people didn't like DBZ:BT, I enjoyed it quite a lot over the other Budo games because I felt that it, more than the others, conveyed a real "DBZ" feel... So I can't wait for BT2! My biggest hope is that they enlarge the battle area, and balance the energy/physical attacks, because in the first game the former had ridiculous dominance over the latter... Unless you were REALLY good at 'vwee!' dodging.
That's what turned down the "awesome" factor of the game. There was no way to win without unleashing a cheap stream of energy attacks with a character that had good ki charge skills. Oh, and I'm also glad that you powerup in this game, to get to SSJ, etcetera. Because that also helps convey the DBZ feel. I really hope they, like Kibbles said, balance out the melee a bit more, and enlarge the playing field. And maybe make it even more destructable.
And there's my 2 minute rant on DBZ:BT.
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

