Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gohan
#4
KC: I'm not good enough to do those from scratch, so I gotta work with what's availible. I agree that the placement of his head is kinda funky.

Gohan: No. Uploading is a staff member's job.

Piccolo: I suppose I can try, though I'm not promissing anything. I think a Piccolo ava would require a lot more modification than I've ever tried before. I'll let you know if it looks like I won't be able to get anything done.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gohan - by Kaden - 11-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Gohan - by Toshiro - 11-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Gohan - by Banned Dana - 11-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Gohan - by Kaden - 11-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Gohan - by Toshiro - 11-19-2005, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)