Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alright, I've had enough
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
I hate chubbs for its Currupt staff

Hi there. I just saw this post. First, I thought that I'd clarify something. Rad is not the primary decision maker here. Therefore, he can't just decide who will be an admin. Secondly, Jeroen has set the admins the way he wants them. There is very little chance of another coming into play there. Third, you hate specific individuals, but if you wish to run around crying about "corrupt staff", in which you are unable to even spell it, then that is your choice. Honestly, as a server, people tend to swear the service is great until they get their check. Suddenly "the service was horrible, everything took forever, the food was disgusting, they hate this place and they demand a discount." They get it, then come back next week with a repeat of the incident. So I really hold very little value to your comments.

Goodbye and good luck in your future projects.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Messages In This Thread
Alright, I've had enough - by Violet - 07-15-2006, 04:58 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 12:24 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Retane - 07-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Banned Dana - 07-16-2006, 01:03 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 01:04 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Violet - 07-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Banned Dana - 07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Violet - 07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 01:12 AM
Alright, I've had enough - by Reijin - 07-16-2006, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)