Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How am I? Sig version of rating
#3
Like BJ said.

9-10, rarely anything I dislike.

Me?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Claire - 11-23-2005, 12:34 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 12:38 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Toshiro - 11-23-2005, 12:46 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 07:27 PM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Rose - 11-24-2005, 07:29 PM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)