Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How am I? Sig version of rating
#4
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
9.99 no seriously a 9.50. I've seen some sigs and have enjoyed all of them. You know who i'd think you should try making a sig for? Burter Jr.

I've asked. I'm hoping she does it, but my need for a sig isn't immediate, so I'm in no rush
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Claire - 11-23-2005, 12:34 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 12:38 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Toshiro - 11-23-2005, 12:46 AM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 07:27 PM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Rose - 11-24-2005, 07:29 PM
How am I? Sig version of rating - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)