Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Sig for Noku
#3
I can understand that you may feel ungratified, Bebi, but I hope you don't consider it an act of generosity if you expect anything in return (which includes respect and gratitude, but I'm not saying that Noku didn't have those for you). If it's not an act of generosity, then, I say you don't deserve the gratification, in my opinion, at least.

Let's keep this about 14's sig that he made for Noku, which deserves the respect of that, so if you wish to continue this, Bebi, contact me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A Sig for Noku - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-27-2005, 11:17 PM
A Sig for Noku - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-27-2005, 11:53 PM
A Sig for Noku - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-28-2005, 06:19 AM
A Sig for Noku - by Burter Jr - 11-28-2005, 06:57 AM
A Sig for Noku - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-28-2005, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)