08-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Good 'ol Bardock. Always reading others stuff and whatnot...
<.<
Funny thing is, I'm Bardock on Ascention. 'Buukin being 'Buukin indeed was my handiwork, as he lived an OOC life, and I figured, "Hell, why let 'Buukin go to some n00b?"
So I asked No Longer Panbuukin here to take him. Which he did. Did a better job than me with 'im anyways. I didn't cross Puar over to the other RPG...I dunno. I didn't feel it would do him justice. I had trouble RPing with him, right here at the end. But, I've gotta say, it was nice darting away from gunshots in DA, and having my head blown apart.
=)
I wonder if anyone else'll join as Puar, though? He'll probably fade into inexistance, since he's not exactly most people's first choice in character. Hell, people even go so far as to call it ridiculous, but having been Puar, I'm a strong advocate on him not being just, a "random sidekick". Development can make a character anything you want.
<.<
Funny thing is, I'm Bardock on Ascention. 'Buukin being 'Buukin indeed was my handiwork, as he lived an OOC life, and I figured, "Hell, why let 'Buukin go to some n00b?"
So I asked No Longer Panbuukin here to take him. Which he did. Did a better job than me with 'im anyways. I didn't cross Puar over to the other RPG...I dunno. I didn't feel it would do him justice. I had trouble RPing with him, right here at the end. But, I've gotta say, it was nice darting away from gunshots in DA, and having my head blown apart.
=)
I wonder if anyone else'll join as Puar, though? He'll probably fade into inexistance, since he's not exactly most people's first choice in character. Hell, people even go so far as to call it ridiculous, but having been Puar, I'm a strong advocate on him not being just, a "random sidekick". Development can make a character anything you want.
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

