08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Meh, I could see 16 and Puar either switching charactres or quitting quite a while ago. It was kinda evident you all couldn't fit into a groove with your characters', for whatever reason. To each his own, I suppose. But I don't really understand why A13 left. I probably should, but yet again another character pivotal to my own's storyline is leaving, forcing me to scramble yet again to figure out how to play off that bit of history. I don't know, he's got a perfectly legitimate reason, it's just that I'm running out of ideas for how to play off knowing A13 in the past.
So, yeah. I'll see you all later on FoF, and good luck with the new site. I hope it goes well for you all.
So, yeah. I'll see you all later on FoF, and good luck with the new site. I hope it goes well for you all.

